Iceland Holiday Package
Sample itinerary for one week
Below is just a taste of what your own personalized itinerary could look like….
Monday – Arrival
- Pick up from the airport and transfer to your hotel
- Northern Lights in the evening (operating September to mid-April)
Tuesday – Hot Golden Circle
- Pick up from your Hotel at 10:00-10:30, approximately 8-9 hours long
- Sights: Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir hot spring, Haukadalur thermal area and a bath in natural hot spring lagoon.
Wednesday – Glacier Lagoon
- Pick up at 7:30-8:00, approximately 14 hours long
- Sights: Vík village and sea stacks, Svínafellsjökull glacier tongue, Fjadrargljufur canyon, Turf church at Hof, Seljalandsfoss waterfall, Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon (boat ride option in the summer – May to September).
Thursday – South Shore Adventure
- Pick up from your Hotel at 8:30-9:00, approximately 10-11 hours long
- Sights: Seljalandsfoss & Skógafoss waterfalls, Sólheimajökull glacier, Reynisfjara beach & basalt columns, Vík.
Friday – Snæfellsnes National Park
- Pick up at 8:30-9:00, approximately 11-12 hours long
- Sights: Snæfellsnes Peninsula, Gerduberg basalt columns, the Stones of Trial at Dritvík, spectacular bird cliffs & fishing hamlets Arnarstapi & Hellnar, Kirkjufell church-shaped mountain.
Saturday – Reykjavík
- Day Off to explore Reykjavík or choose one of our fun activities such as whale watching, snorkeling, glacier walks, and more!
Sunday – Reykjanes Geopark (depending on flight time) / Departure
- Pick up at 8:30 – 9:00, approximately 6 hours long
- Sights: Kleifarvatn, Grænavatn lakes, Krýsuvík geothermal area, Gunnuhver steaming mud pools, Reykjanesviti Lighthouse and Valahnúkar cliffs, The Bridge between the continents
- Drop-off at the airport
Please note: Flights are not included in the package. Therefore we kindly ask you to book your flights yourselves.