Iceland Holiday Package
Sample itinerary for one week
Below is just a taste of what your own personalized itinerary could look like….
Monday – Arrival
- Pick up from the airport and transfer to downtown Reykjavík
Tuesday – Hot Golden Circle
- Pick up at 10:00-10:30, approximately 8 hours long
- Sights: Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir hot spring, Haukadalur thermal area and a bath in natural hot spring lagoon.
Wednesday – South Coast Tour
- Pick up at 8:30-9:00, approximately 10 hours long
- Sights: Seljalandsfoss & Skógafoss waterfalls, Sólheimajökull glacier, Reynisfjara beach & basalt columns, Vík.
Thursday – Snæfellsnes National Park
- Pick up at 8:30-9:00, approximately 11 hours long
- Sights: Snæfellsnes Peninsula, Gerduberg basalt columns, the Stones of Trial at Dritvík and Djúpalónssandur beach (may not be accessible), spectacular bird cliffs & fishing hamlets Arnarstapi & Hellnar, Kirkjufell church-shaped mountain.
Friday – Glacier Lagoon
- Pick up at 7:30-8:00, approximately 14 hours long
- Sights: Vík village and sea stacks, Fjadrargljufur canyon (may not be accessible in winter), Seljalandsfoss waterfall, Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon (boat ride option in the summer – May to September).
Saturday – Reykjanes Geopark / Explore Reykjavík
- Pick up at 8:30 – 9:00, approximately 6 hours long
- Sights: Kleifarvatn, Grænavatn lakes, Krýsuvík geothermal area, Gunnuhver steaming mud pools, Reykjanesviti Lighthouse and Valahnúkar cliffs, The Bridge between the continents
- Drop off at Blue Lagoon OR back in downtown Reykjavík
- Explore Reykjavík in the afternoon/evening
Sunday – Departure
- Transfer from downtown Reykjavík and drop off at the KEF airport
Please note: Flights are not included in the package. Therefore we kindly ask you to book your flights yourselves.