- The Northern Lights Tour is operated only on the days when the conditions are favourable, including weather, clouds and solar activity. The best thing to do is sign up for a Northern Lights Tour at the beginning of your visit, which gives you more flexibility to reschedule in case conditions are not favorable on your preferred night.
- We do appraise the situation daily and before we make a decision on whether we go or not we look at all the latest data and weather reports. We only go out when we think it is a good chance to see the lights and sometimes the weather or solar energy is just not favorable (on average we cancel about 40-60% of the time).
Price depends on the number of passengers you want to book:
- 1-4 people – Price 99.000 ISK per trip (not per person)
- 5-7 people – Price 109.000 ISK per trip (not per person)
- 8+ people – contact us for a quote
Suggested pickup times according to daylight hours – however as a private tour you can request a different time
- November – January between 8:00 – 8:30 PM
- October & February between 8:30 – 9:00 PM
- September & March between 9:00 – 9:30 PM
BOOK your tour WELL IN ADVANCE, the availability is limited.
Cancellation/re-booking terms: more than 5 days prior to departure: 10 % cancellation fee. Less than 5 days prior to departure: the full price will be charged.
If you go out and do not see the northern lights, there is no refund and no second free trip.
The Private Northern Lights tours can be scheduled between September 1st and April 15th, except for December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st.